Learn 100% online with world-class universities and industry experts.
Class Deal Categories:
Learn new skills online with top educators
Learn 100% online with world-class universities and industry experts. Develop your career, learn a new skill, or pursue your hobbies with flexible online courses.
Study for free
It is free to join and study most FutureLearn courses. You can join for free wherever you see the ‘join free’ button.
Learners have the option to pay to upgrade a free course for some additional benefits.
If you choose to take a course for free, you’ll have access for the course’s duration plus 14 days, even if you join after the course opens.
You can see when access to your courses expires on Your Courses.
Upgrade or pay for a course for additional benefits
Future Learn Black Friday
30% Off short course upgrades with the promocode below
From the 23rd of November to the 3rd of December
CLICK HERE AND USE CODE: BF2020 (30% Off)
* BF2020 voucher code is valid from 23/11/2020 00:01GMT to 03/12/2020 11:59GMT. Offer valid on short course upgrades only, digital certificates only. Excludes all other products including Unlimited, Microcredential or Premium course purchases.
CLICK HERE AND USE CODE: MOOCLIST10 (10% Off)
You can buy an upgrade at any point before, during or after the course – there’s no deadline. When you upgrade, you can:
- Learn at your own pace with unlimited access to the course for as long as it exists on FutureLearn
- Prove your knowledge with tests, if the course has them
- Demonstrate what you’ve learned with a digital and printed certificate as long as you meet the eligibility requirements
- If you’d like additional benefits on more than one course, then you might be interested in Unlimited, which gives you benefits on hundreds of courses.
- You can read more about how it works in our article on Unlimited.
You can get a 10% discount on short course upgrades with the code mooclist10.
Top Courses at FutureLearn
Introduction to Cyber Security – The Open University
Understanding Fashion: From Business to Culture – Institut Français de la mode (IFM)
Introduction to Content Design – Government Digital Service
Managing Behaviour for Learning – National STEM Learning Centre
Perioperative Medicine in Action – UCL (University College London)
Project Management: Beyond the Basics – The Open University
Forensic Archaeology and Anthropology – Durham University
Food as Medicine: Fertility and Pregnancy – Monash University
Fundamentals of Project Planning and Management – Darden School of Business, University of Virginia
Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance – Monash University