Ajit Nawalkha, co-founder of Evercoach and co-author of the bestselling book, The Book of Coaching, invites you to join him on a 21-day guided quest to build your coaching business, so you can finally create your legacy as a coach while creating the income you need to thrive.
Start Your Coaching Business Quest is Your Path to Build a Purposeful Coaching Business with a Thriving Income and Lifestyle
By the end of your 21-day Quest, you will:
Conquer Your Limiting Fears
Discover and develop the “11 Facets of Emotional Fitness” to end self-sabotage, set and achieve attainable goals, and build a sustainable business that can upgrade your life.
Unleash Your Skills to Create Rapid Transformation
Learn how to apply the “10 Principles of Extraordinary Coaching” which give you insight into understanding your clients at a deeper level to create rapid transformation.
Gain Clarity on How to Run A Successful Coaching Business
With our simplified yet effective coaching business blueprints, you’ll know exactly how to run a coaching business, from creating and pricing your packages to finding clients.
Know How to Easily Enroll Your Dream Clients
Our proven “12-Question Client Enrollment Framework” helps you connect with people, build trust, and enroll by offering your true value without ever feeling like you’re “selling”.
Break Free from Inaction & Start Creating Results
Receive guidance to create a personalized 6-month action plan so you can have the clarity to confidently move forward without confusion, stress or anxiety.
About Ajit Nawalkha
With a passion to love and serve, Ajit Nawalkha has successfully built numerous online brands for coaches, authors, speakers, and online educators. This includes co-founding Evercoach, the leading brand in helping coaches reach their full potential, that has impacted over 140,023 coaches, teachers, and educators.
Ajit is a also a business coach that helps companies scale from start-up to $10 million in revenues. With his coaching centered around leadership, management, mindset, product, team and marketing, his clients often report a 30%-200% business growth as a result of Ajit’s coaching.
From his experience at Evercoach and his own coaching experience, Ajit co-authored,“The Book of Coaching”. His book went on to become a best-seller and has since helped over 10,000 readers discover how to start a coaching business.
Ajit is also known to be the brain behind many successful businesses that are household names. His latest book LIVE BIG: The Entrepreneurs Guide to Passion, Purpose and Practicality is helping thousands of coaches and other entrepreneurs to live a more fulfilling life while building a successful business.
One of his core beliefs is that a life worth living is a life that is dedicated to being of service to others. Ajit’s passion and purpose revolve around helping coaches, authors, speakers and entrepreneurs create a positive impact in the greater world. Nothing makes him happier than watching honest, dedicated individuals achieve their dreams; knowing that he played a part in making those dreams come true.
Week 1: You
You are the centerpiece of your business. That’s why the first week is all about upgrading YOU.
- How to achieve peak states in your present moment.
- How to practice Consciousness Engineering to rewrite your models of reality, upgrade your systems of living, and live in blissipline
- How to conquer your deepest fears
- The 11 factors of Emotional fitness and how they contribute to having a sustainable, scalable coaching business.
- Designing an 6-month action plan with sustainable and achievable goals.
- And so much more…
So your elevated state will in turn raise your future success, the quality of clients you work with, your impact and your revenue.
Week 2: Your Methodology
In the second week, we dive deeper into your methodology. It includes skills, strategies, techniques, systems and the innate intelligence you bring.
- The 10 Principles of Extraordinary Coaching
- How to understand your clients at a deeper level so you can create deeper transformation
- How to build your unique signature coaching style through Disjointed Learning theory
- How to use the power of questions to generate insight so your clients take action and commit to their journey
- And so much more…
So every conversation with your clients becomes a space for them to experience transformational shifts that lead them to get the results they want.
Week 3: Your Business
The final week is all about getting down to business. The structure and systems in your business are building blocks for the foundation of an extraordinary life.
- Creating a clear picture of your target avatar and your message to attract the people you are excited to work with
- How to create and price your packages using the DSP Framework.
- 4 advanced strategies used by world-class coaches to help you find your ideal clients without struggle
- How to fall in love with sales and enroll clients using the 12-step question framework.
- How to make bold proposals with full confidence in the value that you bring to the world.
- And so much more…
So you’ll create a sustainable, uplifting and profitable business that acts as a platform to serve others, live your purpose, and enjoy a better quality of life for yourself.
The Mindvalley Advantage
You don’t have to make up your mind right now. Try first for 10 days and then make up your mind.